On 25 September 1927, Archbishop Dr Daniel Mannix laid the foundation stone of the Chapel of Christ The King. The first Mass was celebrated in May 1928 and the chapel, designed by architect Robert Harper, was formally opened in October of that year. The organ made by the London firm of Hill, Norman and Beard, is classified by the National Trust of Australia (Victoria). The stained glass windows were commissioned by the Loreto Sisters, and made by John Hardman & Co. in Birmingham, England. In 2008, the Chapel was refurbished.
+61 3 9823 8157